1. Energy transition in Italy: REPowerEU. Energy transition leaders in Italy and international organisations analyse the keys to achieving the ambitious targets for renewable generation from 41% in 2021 to 84% in 2030.
2. PV Trends: Project optimisation and agrivoltaics. Key players in the country share the latest trends for project development, from RTB to O&M and the opportunity for agrivoltaics.
3. Regulatory frameworks: Updates and Impacts. We address recent regulatory changes and their impact on practice: Legislative Decree 199/2021 and recent extension with Law Decree 17/2022.
4. Financing and PPAs: Trends and opportunities . Finance experts share their views on the current mechanisms available for financing projects and PPAs trends.
5. Networking Opportunities: New connection points. Regional government bodies and network operators share networking opportunities in the main regions of the country.
6. Innovation and technology / Techno-financial efficiency and bifacial. Technology leaders share the latest developments to maximise the ROI of projects and the opportunity for bifacials in the country.
7. Energy storage: Projects and business models. The country has allocated 1.1GW of new storage capacity by 2022. Experts discuss opportunities, business models and best implementation practices.
8. Green hydrogen: Decarbonisation, updates and roadmap. The PNRR anticipates an investment of €3.7 billion for green hydrogen production. Leading organisations and experts share key insights and updates.